Welcome
Welcome to dunesteef

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Anyone reading Injustice Gods Among us? (spoilers within)

If you swing the same way Rish does, you can discuss comic books with him (and others) here.

Anyone reading Injustice Gods Among us? (spoilers within)

Postby bongorider » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:59 pm

It's not just a game, it's a comic too.

The end of year 2 was great but I'm kid of disappointed with how season 3 started. I'm not a huge fan of Constantine and his crappy faux-scouse dialogue, so to see the plot abruptly turn to his point of view after the year 2 finale was a bit of a let-down. I also expected more of a reaction to Superman getting the yellow Sinestro ring, I was expecting to see what kind of horrible deeds he was capable of with this new power. I love stuff like that, where there is some device or "thing" that gives a normal guy great powers, but then someone who already has great powers gets hold of it, and you're thinking, "What's it gonna do to HIM?" kind of like the <dated reference alert> Guyver Zoanoid in the 2nd guyver film, or the predalien in those crappy predator vs alien films.
Well we didn't really see anything besides Superman's costume has changed colours.
bongorider

Return to Comics & Comix