Welcome
Welcome to dunesteef

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Rish Outcast

For comments on podcasts that aren't the Dunesteef.

The Rish Outcast

Postby bria » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Same comment as with the Anklecast. I didn't see a thread, so I'm starting one.

Fake Sir Sean Connery and Arnold Schwartzenegger duet = priceless
bria

Re: The Rish Outcast

Postby bria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Fake Sir Sean Connery and Fake Arnold strike again! Or strike back?

For all the Rish Outcast fans out there, you better check out the 2nd to most recent episode (edited! I'm apparently not caught up). It has a fun little Easter egg (is that what it would be called?) at the end. But listen to the whole thing. You're a fan, after all.

http://rishoutfield.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... -days.html
bria

Re: The Rish Outcast

Postby Rish Outfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 pm

"Funny" discovery I made today doing a search to see whether I had podcast a certain story or not. I discovered the iTunes review of the Rish Outcast (who knew that would be a thing), and one of them was quite negative. Basically they said, "He promises to have stories on his show, and that's fine, but there are far more episodes that are just him going on and on about himself and about people I don't know and things I don't care about. It's basically him recording his own therapy sessions."

Now, I could (and do) agree with everything she's said so far, but then we get to the last sentence, where she says, "For the price it costs, this is hardly worth the money. Not recommended."

I can't get behind this statement in any way. But that makes me wonder if there's actually a way to pay for the farligging Rish Outcast. Because, to my knowledge, I've not only never asked for a dime on that podcast . . . there's no way TO PAY for it, even if you wanted to. Hmmm.
Rish Outfield
Site Admin

Return to Other Podcasts